Supervisors can play a lead role in keeping a workplace drug free
if they have specialized training. Drug Free Pennsylvania’s
supervisory training teaches managers how to recognize an employee
drug or alcohol problem and deal with it.
Specifically, Drug Free Pennsylvania helps managers map out a process
- Identify employee substance abuse problems
- Conduct a constructive confrontation
- Spell out consequences
- Offer treatment options
- Present reinstatement conditions
The training focuses on making supervisors feel more comfortable
about initiating corrective action and decreasing incidences of managers’ blaming
themselves, rationalizing the problem, or trying to control the abuser’s
To learn more about the course, click on the link below.
- For Supervisors…Tackling Workplace Abuse
To learn more information about scheduling this training or to download an order form, go to the links below.
- How to Schedule a Training Program
- Drug Free Pennsylvania Training Program Order Form