Cause-Related Marketing (CRM) is a commercial partnership between a non-profit organization, such as Drug Free Pennsylvania, and a company. It involves associating a non-profit’s logo with a company’s brand, product or service. This can benefit both organizations. CRM can
encourage sales for the business, as well as raise funds for Drug Free Pennsylvania.
Cause-related marketing is good business, according to Cone Roper studies:
- 61% of consumers believe cause-related marketing should be a standard business practice.
- 83% of consumers say that they have a more positive image of a company that supports a cause they care about.
- 78% of adults said they would be more likely to buy a product associated with a cause they care about, if price and quality are equal.
Your Company Benefits from a Partnership with Drug Free Pennsylvania
- You can enhance and differentiate your product or service by building in a social value.
- CRM offers your company valuable public relations opportunities as you promote your partnership with Drug Free Pennsylvania.
Choose From These Types of Partnerships
- Strategic Alliance – This is a multi-year partnership that creates new programs to support Drug Free Pennsylvania’s long-term strategic plan.
- Sponsored Program – Your company underwrites an existing program.
- Market Promotions – Your company can underwrite a targeted promotion or event annually or for a specified period of time.